Benefit Cosmetics LLC

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yikes! I Graduated College and Don't Have a Job Yet!


After graduating college my biggest fear came true, I didn’t have my dream job with a six-figure salary lined up, and even worse, I didn’t even have a job. I really wasn’t even sure what I really wanted to do with my Business Marketing degree. I knew I loved advertising, consumer studies, products, marketing and of course shopping. I quickly learned it takes a while to find the perfect job. I also discovered many companies out there give the wrong impression to recent college graduates. Take note: If you are in a waiting room with 10 other potential candidates, being interviewed with others as a large group, or asked to write down names of your friends & family, this job is probably some sort of scam or marketing ploy. All professional interviews will be scheduled with the hiring manager and done on a one-on-one basis. They might interview more then one person in one day, but never as a collective group of candidates. The best way to avoid a possible hiring scam is to apply to established and well-known companies. Check out Fabulous Jobs Job Board, to see companies hiring in your area.

No comments:

Fabulous Lipgloss from ELF only $1